Hi, my name is Nadia and I need a kidney! I'm 10 years old; a student at PS 83 in Bronx, New York. One day I was very sick and we went to the hospital. That's when we found out I have End Stage Renal Disease. I had to go for dialysis 3 or 4 times a week, sometimes stay in the hospital. Soon I will have an operation to correct a vascular problem and require dialysis for 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. My mom and family takes care of me and some new friends are trying to help me find a kidney.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Message from My Friends at Morris Park Community Association

The Morris Park Community Association (MPCA) are proud to announce the launch of MPCA Members AnnaMaria DiNofrio, and Mark Anthony's campaign to help Morris Park resident, Nadia Uddin & her Family. They have worked hard to garner the support of local businesses. Delgados, a local Karate School, is offering a special deal on classes in support of Nadia. Containers donated by our local Utz distributor, J&D Snacks are being placed all over town. We anticipate the participation of the entire community and hopefully the world!

AnnaMaria and Mark Anthony efforts to support this young neighborhood girl will also include a future event at Nadia Uddin's school, P.S. 83 in the Bronx, NY; a kidney drive; possible raffle: They will not stop until they help Nadia and her Family through this crisis! Most Importantly, Nadia needs a kidney!

We look forward to everyone joining this community in its support!

If you're in the Bronx, find out how you can help by coming to the regular meeting of the Morris Park Community Association, Wednesdays at 7:30p.m. 1824 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, NY 10462.

No comments: